Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Halloween is in our midst!

Halloween!!!
THE EXCITEMENT IS OFFICIALLY HERE!

It's our favorite holiday! It's quite a production. Organizing a multitude of supplies along with arranging Halloween friendly decore.
The production line has commenced.
Printing, fussy cutting an array of boxes.
I'll be sharing all the details in future posts.


FRANKENSTEIN HALLOWEEN RICE KRISPIE TREATS

 


TIPS:
Hair~Dark chocolate Jimmies ( if black are difficult to locate)
Wilton~candy eyeballs
Rice Krispie Treats~ individually wrapped bars 







When I recreate recipes that I've  discovered from fellow bloggers, I try to tweak the recipe to create shortcuts.
 Which helps when I
need to make multiple batches.
And anyone who has followed me for any length of time knows, I'm always creating through the easiest steps possible. 
I enjoy the process of... boxing/bagging and decorating the packaging for each treat that I'm gifting.




GHOSTLY CHOCOLATE BARK



TIPS:
Pan~ line with parchment paper.

Allows easy release from pan.
Ziploc bags are great substitutes for a piping bag. 
Fill quart bag with melted chocolate,snip bottom corner tip of the ziploc.



(Photo credit)





TIPS:
Google images~ for free bat template, print and cut.
Hostess Chocolate Lover Twinkie (additional option)


Bat Napkin Fold
Let me know in the comments if you'd like savory Halloween food 
options.

No comments: