Saturday, January 18, 2014





 I must admit a few days ago I left this with sadness in my heart
 (and a tad of kicking and screaming). 
Now I'm back to temps in the low 40's!






I wouldn't consider myself a fan of  the winter months of ice rain and or snow.


So, I thought I'd share with you the "ice"  I do adore!
  From the rough....

to the cut
diamonds & crystals.
Ice-ice baby!

Front to
back
legs to
 heels
clear to 

 
color

 there's no denying


 they're this girls best friend! 



This should "suit " me well poolside.




4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sweet! Love this!

XO,

Sheila

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Tank you so much for your sweet comments, Sara. Loved them and love you, too!

xoxoxox

Sheila

Michelle said...

Oh! I love this kind of ice! I've been snowed in for four days. Tomorrow I'm off work because of ice....but I think I'll be able to get out in the afternoon since our temps are soaring to 48 lol! I'm looking forward to Spring.

Michelle said...

Sara! So happy you stopped by! I would LOVE to plan a craft get together..perhaps a Spring craft to get our heads out of winter? ;) Just let me know and I will be there!